Tuesday, June 20, 2006

OUCH!!!!

Well, I went and did it! I hurt myself playing softball! I was running after a ball and down I went! I hurt my left knee! I went to the dr and she said it looked like a sprain. I have to go back on Friday to have it checked...if it's not any better, then I have to get an MRI done.
So here I sit with my brace on, crutches by my side...I think I'm done playing softball!!

Kevin has been such a great support! When I fell, he came out to the outfield and was asking a lot of questions. He and a husband of another player carried me off the field. Kevin even missed his game to take me to the Urgent Care and to get my prescriptions.

So if you could all pray that my leg heals quickly and that I don't have anything other than a sprain, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's pretty sore still. Thank you!

No comments: