Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catching up!

I'm in my last month as the AVP for the MOMS Club.  My emotions about it are torn.  Part of me is relieved that I don't have to worry about it anymore (not that there was much to worry about in the first place), but on the other hand, I'm going to miss working so closely to those ladies and going out to dinner with them once a month for our board meetings.

We are all looking forward to summer.  To kick off our summer, my sister is getting married.  So we will be staying in Columbus for that (6/9) and then we have our Annual Father's Day Weekend Camping trip.  This year it got moved to a different campground (Ft. Loramie) since our usual one (Indian Lake) was having maintenance done on the pet area that we usually get and we wouldn't be able to book it until the Friday that we were going to be camping!

After that, we don't really have any plans...except Kevin wants to get a dog!  He wants a full-blooded German Shepherd this time!

No comments: