Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Love is in the air

Well, wedding season is upon us!  My sister gets married this weekend.  I'm excited, we will be staying in Columbus for a night.  She is marrying such a wonderful man too!  From the moment we (our family) met him, he just fit right in!  It was like he was a part of our family forever!!

So, we also got an invitation to Kevin's cousin's wedding as well...same day!  I was surprised!  I mean, there are so many weekends in the wedding season, and to have 2 weddings in the family on the same day!

The other day, we got an invitation to one of Kevin's coworker's wedding!  That's in July...it's an Adult only reception, so my parents are going to come and babysit.  And the weird thing is it's on a Sunday.

My MIL told me that another of Kevin's cousins is getting married at the end of the summer.

That's a lot of weddings!!

No comments: