Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Morning!!

I'm not awake this morning...yet.  Where's my coffee??  I guess I don't have a maid, so I'd better get it myself  *sigh*  If only I had a maid!!  LOL

Kevin has to work late tonight (real late...like till 6 am tomorrow!  Almost 24 hours!).  I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Monday evenings I usually go to Bible study at our church, however, our Group leader just had her knee replaced, so we haven't been meeting as regularly.  We are meeting this Monday though...we are doing a video series that one of the other ladies already had at her home.  It's from the Women Of Faith Conference...3 or 4 videos.  We go this week, then we are off the next week (VBS) and then back on and when we finish, our Group leader says she should be ready to get back and lead again for the Fall.

I can't believe how much I've missed it.  We've had 2 weeks off and it's completely thrown me for a loop.

Next week my sister will be taking my 2 oldest for a week!  She runs the VBS at her church, so every year she keeps my boys for that week.  I'll probably go up there (1 1/2 hours away) in the middle of the week (probably after Tuesday when my AVON order comes in so I can deliver it).

Ugh, what a boring entry huh?

No comments: