Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well, I just got home from being up at my parent's house. It was a last minute thing. I decided since Kevin had to work so late on Friday that I would just head up to my parent's house and drop the boys off, that way when Kevin got home, he could have an uninterrupted sleep...without the boys distracting him!

So "M" & "N" are gone for the week. Whatever will I do with myself? I'm sure "D" & "A" will keep me busy...but I need to figure out what I want to do this week. There are things that NEED to be done, like deep cleaning and laundry, but how much of that can I do with two 2 year olds running about?

I think I honestly need to use this time away from my older 2 to re-energize myself...Spiritually! I don't have to do school this week since "M" isn't going to be at home. "N" won't be picking on the twins, so I should be able to get some time to myself...mainly during nap time.

Hmmm...I think I need to pray about this tonight and start tomorrow with some reflection on my days (which are quite chaotic at times with 4 boys) and see where the Lord wants to take me so that I may begin changing my attitude, which will be ever so helpful when it comes to dealing with 4 boys!

Those of you who read, if you wouldn't mind, keep me in your prayers this week, so that I may do some "Spring Cleaning" in my heart. I think it's time I need to focus my energies on this!

No comments: