Monday, August 6, 2007

A camping we will go...a camping we will go...

On Friday we headed out in the morning for our camping trip.  This trip would be different than our usual camping trips.  Instead of pre-booking our site and having to set up/tear down a tent, we used my Aunt Carol's camper on her permanent site.  Kevin's brother has a permanent site 2 campers down from my Aunt's so we all got to camp together!

We had so much fun!  "D" & "A" fought over the play tractor they had at their camper.  "M", "N", and "K" (my niece) all played well together...only a few times we had to say "play nice".

Saturday, they had a car show at the campgrounds and my parents came over and had lunch and supper with us.  Later that evening, my sister and her 4 kids came over.  We went and played Hillbilly Golf (aka Ladder Golf), and Corn hole, while my sister's 2 girls took all the rest of the kids (minus my sister's boys) to the park.

Sunday it rained...it rained HARD too!  We were so thankful that we didn't have a tent to tear down in that rain!  We left that afternoon and stopped over at my parent's house before heading home!

We all had so much fun!  We got home and my boys were asking when we were going to go camping again!

No comments: