Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I AM - Your Beauty



1. Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him?
Yes, I have a few friends who constantly lean on me in their times of trouble.  I have also been placed here for my family as well.  To support and to stand up in my faith (not that I have been doing so well at times, but I know I'm supposed to).

2. Can you honestly describe yourself as a woman with a 'yes' in her spirit? If not, what keeps you from this?
No, because of fear.  Fear of the unknown, Fear of failure...which all boils down to Fear.  I need to step out in faith and not to fear.  God has not given me a spirit of Fear, but of power, might and of a sound mind!

3. Do you recognize any circumstances in your life which could be described as an 'unrecurring event'? Have you ever said 'no' to one and watched God use someone else instead?
I do, there have been times that I felt a crushing in my spirit when seen something done that I knew in my heart that I was supposed to do, but for some reason (probably fear) I didn't step up to do.

4. Are you in an emotionally and spiritually healthy place? If yes, how are you using this freedom to minister to others? If no, what do you feel is holding you in your Egypt?
Yes, some days.  I am taking steps to keep me Spiritually healthy.  Some days I fail, but I dust myself off and try again!  I have begun to commit to prayer.  Praying for those in need and those whom God lays on my heart.

No comments: