Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Today is Thankful Thursday!  This week is on Blessings!

1.  I'm Blessed with a wonderful family.  With a wonderful (loving) husband who supports our whole family and would do anything for me.  With 4 boys (I don't know if I would be able to handle a girl). With a sister who showed me the Love of the Father.  With a mother and father who would do anything they possibly could to help us out (even when they don't have much to give).

2.  I'm Blessed with a wonderful Church family.  Even when we were new members they helped us out in a capacity that I would have NEVER expected.  The friendliness in this church is something that is a blessing to anyone who walks into the doors.  The members know how to be hospitable!

3.  I'm Blessed to have a roof over my head.  I at times complain because we don't own our own place, but I do have a nice place that we live in.  There may not be a lot of room in the yard and we have to share with our neighbors, but we aren't living on the street.  We have a bed to sleep in every night.  Someday we will leave this place for another, I've decided to be content where I'm at now!

4.  I'm Blessed to have 2 vehicles.  Even if my car isn't working properly (it'll be fixed probably within a week), but we have 2.  I'm not stuck at home when Kevin goes to work.  I have the ability to go to the store if needed, deliver AVON products to my clients, go to a park (since we don't have much of a yard), go to friends' houses.

5.  I'm Blessed to a wonderful Savior!  One who stepped down from heaven, and spent time on this earth as a Man.  Just to fulfill his destiny of being crucified on a cross and to die for my sins!  Someone once told me (when I was young) that even if I were the ONLY person on this earth, God would have still sent His Son just for me!  It's that personal relationship that I'm so blessed with that has my heart leaping for Joy!

No comments: