Today's Thankful Thursday again! I'm starting to look forward every week to Thursdays just because I get to share with you all everything I'm Thankful for!
- I'm Thankful for the warm weather, but the rain is good too!
- I'm Thankful for my 4 boys being healthy, some children are always sick...mine are usually healthy (we have our moments though).
- I'm Thankful that my husband has given me some money to go shopping for some new clothes! I haven't had new clothes in a long time!! I'm excited, last night I went out, got a Manicure/Pedicure and went shopping and bought an outfit!
- I'm Thankful that "M"'s school stuff is coming in. I absolutely LOVE mail (everything but the bills), so having the UPS guy deliver boxes to my door...I'm in Heaven (even if it means work to come).
- I'm Thankful that I got to spend Tuesday with my friend, Kim! Our children got along pretty well too!
- I'm Thankful that my Appointment book turned out well! I didn't like the cover of my book, so I Mod Podged it! Now it's a brown color (sort of looks like leather) with Bible verse stickers on the front!
- I'm Thankful that Renee (my friend in MN) and her family are all ok. Her husband went over that bridge a few hours before it collapsed!
- I'm Thankful for Christian music. I don't know what I would do without it. I love listening to it, and I don't have to worry about the lyrics when the children are around!
- I'm Thankful for answered prayers! I've had a few in the past couple weeks!
To see more Thankful Thursday posts, go here!