Thursday, August 9, 2007



Today's Thankful Thursday again!  I'm starting to look forward every week to Thursdays just because I get to share with you all everything I'm Thankful for!

  • I'm Thankful for the warm weather, but the rain is good too!
  • I'm Thankful for my 4 boys being healthy, some children are always sick...mine are usually healthy (we have our moments though).
  • I'm Thankful that my husband has given me some money to go shopping for some new clothes!  I haven't had new clothes in a long time!!  I'm excited, last night I went out, got a Manicure/Pedicure and went shopping and bought an outfit!
  • I'm Thankful that "M"'s school stuff is coming in.  I absolutely LOVE mail (everything but the bills), so having the UPS guy deliver boxes to my door...I'm in Heaven (even if it means work to come).
  • I'm Thankful that I got to spend Tuesday with my friend, Kim!  Our children got along pretty well too!
  • I'm Thankful that my Appointment book turned out well!  I didn't like the cover of my book, so I Mod Podged it!  Now it's a brown color (sort of looks like leather) with Bible verse stickers on the front!
  • I'm Thankful that Renee (my friend in MN) and her family are all ok.  Her husband went over that bridge a few hours before it collapsed!
  • I'm Thankful for Christian music.  I don't know what I would do without it.  I love listening to it, and I don't have to worry about the lyrics when the children are around!
  • I'm Thankful for answered prayers!  I've had a few in the past couple weeks!


To see more Thankful Thursday posts, go here!

No comments: