Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday



I haven't blogged much the past few weeks.  I do plan on catching up some with at least 2 more posts, but first I want to do Thankful Thursday.  I've missed Thankful Thursday for the past couple of weeks, and I don't want to miss it this week!

What am I Thankful for this week??


  • I'm thankful that God's grace and mercies are new every day...some days, I feel I've used up my fair share!
  • I'm thankful that my 1st day teaching Sunday School is over, there's always that fear and nervousness that comes with the first day.
  • I'm thankful for my 4 boys' ("M", "N", "D", and "A")they are such a blessing to me!
  • I'm thankful that Kevin works so hard so that I can stay home with my boys!
  • I'm thankful for the prayer meeting we had at church...I could feel the presence of God there while we were praying...it was AWESOME!
  • I'm thankful that our church is growing!


To view others' Thankful Thursday posts, check out Sting My Heart's blog!

No comments: