Monday, October 15, 2007

Can I talk VBS?


I cannot begin to describe how excited I am about the VBS 2008 that I'll be helping in running!
We have already decided on our theme...it's Power Lab by Group!  Discover Jesus' Miraculous Power.  WOW!  Just being on that site and reading others' ideas on decorating and it just ignites something down inside me!!

I have already began to pray for the staff and those children who will be attending.  Those who will be volunteering to work on the VBS team, I want them to come because they see the need and know God has called them to help out; The children, I'm wanting this to be something that they are really excited about too (my boys are excited about it already because they've seen the promo video online)!

I'm nervous because I've never run a VBS before, but I will be relying on the Children's Ministry Director who ran it last year.  Which is great because she is great at it!

However, I was just told a couple weeks ago that she is pregnant and due a week before our VBS!  That makes me nervous...but through prayer and God's help, things will be fine...I know it in my heart!

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to share about VBS again!

No comments: