Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I AM - Your Beauty






1. Have you ever found yourself 'in faith' yet bewildered or demoralized?
I guess I'm not real sure how to answer this...

2. Do you consider yourself content? Would you describe it as Decidedly Content or Dreamily Content?
No, I'm not content...I know I should be, but I'm not.  I want more for my life.


3. If you are not content, are there circumstances that keep you from this feeling?
Lack of faith in God.  Always wanting more (not necessarily Spiritual stuff either).


4. Have you ever found yourself in a place where you looked back on a period of your Christian walk and believed a great opportunity passed you by?
Yes, I do, I see how "on fire" I used to be for God and have spent many, many times begging to be that "on fire" again.  Seeing how much faith I had and the knowledge of God, wishing now for more.


5. Do you ever believe your faith was stronger in an earlier time in your Christianity and find yourself floundering now?
Yes, I am (see previous answer).  Time and time again, I ask myself why am I not spending the time I used to in the Bible?  Why isn't there that desire to learn more and more?  Why do I struggle with not focusing on God at times I need to?  All these things used to come easy.  But lately (and I can almost pin point the time frame when this happened) I struggle with every step I take!


6. Can you recognize that this season may be one of great preparation instead of a period of "I Was"?
Yes, I can.  I see things on the horizon coming my way.  I am taking baby steps (although I wish they were leaps and bounds) toward my goal.  I still struggle, but at least I know I'm heading in the right direction.  Through prayer, and time in the Word, I know I'll get there.

No comments: