Friday, June 13, 2008

VBS...Finale'

Last night was our VBS Finale'!  It went GREAT!  We had those big blow up jumpy things (yeah...I don't know what they are called), a tent for dinner, and a cotton candy machine!

I didn't get a chance to eat...I had so much stuff I had to do...so much running from inside and out!  When I got inside, they were having trouble with the cotton candy machine and since I was the only sucker one to learn how to run it, I had to go over and actually work the machine!  I had cotton candy EVERYWHERE!  I went home singing...I'm hot, sticky, sweet, from my head to my feet

Anyway, the children LOVED everything, I only heard good comments from parents and kids were asking where they could go for the next Power Lab!!

My staff...what can I say about a wonderful group of men and women who pour their whole heart and soul into doing God's work.  They were great, I couldn't have run the week without them!

No comments: