Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday



It's Thursday!  It's been such a long time since I participated in Iris' Thankful Thursday Carnival.  Today, I'm participating!

I'm thankful that my parent's are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this weekend.

I'm thankful for how much fun we had with family at Dave & Buster's for "M"'s 11th birthday last weekend.

I'm thankful that I can feel God changing me, breaking the bad habits I have.  It's a process, but I'm so grateful that He is patient with me.

I'm thankful my dad has been making it to work more often.  He has Diabetes and Gout and sometimes he just can't make it to work.

I'm thankful for my friends who have committed to pray for me.  I've been struggling with finding my "quiet time."

I'm thankful for the many babies in our church...we have had a baby boom of sorts!

I'm thankful that I can see the "light at the end of the tunnel" when it comes to our debt.  My wonderful husband has been working so hard at clearing our debt so we can get a house.

I'm thankful for the warm weather and being able to sit outside on our new new to us porch furniture.

I'm thankful for my morning coffee...sometimes I just need my caffeine in the morning to jump start my day...I'm not a morning person!

If you are interested in reading more Thankful Thursdays, go check out Sting My Heart

No comments: