Thursday, August 7, 2008

Starbucks doesn't have FREE WiFi??

Oh no! I went to Starbucks tonight to meet with a friend. I went early, you know any way I can get out of the house without the children and spend some quiet time on my own, works for me!


I go to Starbucks, pull out my laptop and try to connect to the local WiFi’s around and none of them would connect, so I asked the lady behind the counter about it and she told me that, unfortunately, Starbucks requires a paid WiFi usage! It’s $3.99 for 2 hours, not bad, but I wanted FREE!


So, here I sit…debating, do I buy the prepaid card ($10) and use it or do I just write my blog entry on word and then copy it to my blog later tonight...


Doing my blog at home, I get distracted, the TV, the cat, the dog, the 4 boys, my husband…the dirt in my house that has been sitting there taking up residence in my carpet. If I do the blog here at Starbucks, I only have people I don’t know around (yes, I’m a people watcher, but I can type and watch at the same time here…something I can’t do at home…weird, I know!).


So I bet you are all dieing to find out what I did right? Well, I typed this up at Starbucks on Word and saved it because it was time for my friend to arrive and I won’t be doing much on the computer once she arrives! Too much to catch up on!

No comments: