Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday again!

  • I'm thankful for having such a great summer with my boys.
  • I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who supports me even when I'm running out the door every night to do something for church or go out with friends.
  • I'm thankful for family who will watch my boys at a moment's notice, just so my husband and I can go out for a long weekend.
  • I'm thankful for the friends we hung out with one night during our said weekend.
  • I'm thankful for not gaining weight from said weekend even though I ate more than normal!
  • I'm thankful for family I haven't seen in a long time who visited my folks when we were picking up my boys from said weekend.  It was great to see them again!
  • I'm thankful for the Revelation bible study notes my sister gave me.  She taught on this at her church a few years back and gave me her notes.  It has opened my eyes more.
  • I'm thankful for my sister's notebook...there was more notes in there than just the Revelation bible study that I get to read/type up for myself.
  • I'm thankful for my camera that I got for my birthday this past year.  I love taking photos!!
  • I'm thankful for my nephew who wants me to take his Senior Portraits instead of going somewhere to get them done.
  • I'm thankful for the program I have to work with said photos to make them look better!
  • I'm thankful for my in-laws, even if they do drive me nuts.  They are my family and I'm determined to see the best in them and focus on the good...pray for the bad!
  • I'm thankful for our upcoming camping trip...looking forward to it actually and excited to get to hang out with our friends again for a whole week.

To see more Thankful Thursday posts, visit Iris's blog Sting My Heart

No comments: