Monday, November 3, 2008

Amazed

This past weekend, I found a journal of mine that had 12 entries in it.  The pages were all messed up and I decided since I had this really cute journal sitting around the house collecting dust, I would transfer all that information into my new one.  (I have a ton of cute journals laying around...I have this thing with buying journals, pens, any office thing really...I just can't help myself!)

Anyway, this journal has visions and dreams that I've seen along with their meanings that (well some still don't have a meaning with them), prophecies that were spoken over me, and words given to me by the Lord.  Just those types of things, recorded all in one place (with dates) so I can go back and reread them.

As I was writing, I was amazed.  The first post was recorded in 1999 and the last in 2000, so it's been "missing" for a few years.  So many things in the prophecy have already come to pass.  It talked about being lead through the shadow of death holding onto the Lord's hand and me not fearing.  As I read that, I see how that has come to pass...I was close to death when I was having my twins (had HELLP Syndrome...a type of pre-eclampsia and my organs were shutting down).  It also talked about my calling and me working with children...not toddlers, but children.  If you've been reading my blog, you know that I worked with our church's VBS and have been working in the Children's Ministry at our church.  I felt like I was called there and this confirms it!

So what is something that has happened to you that confirms what God has been showing you?

No comments: