Monday, November 24, 2008

My Dad

He had surgery on his foot.  He has gout bad and when he walked, the bones in his foot were rubbing against each other.  He was apparently missing the cartridge between the bones.

Since his surgery (Nov. 13, 2008), he has been in excruciating pain.  I went to visit him on Saturday (15th) and he was moaning and really out of it still.  The doctor had put him on ercocet.  Which was apparently causing him to hallucinate.  So when my mom called and talked to the doctor on Monday (17th), they changed his medication to Vicodin instead.  That seemed to be a bit better and my mom started going back to work last week.

On Saturday (22nd), my mom went to my niece's birthday party (with all of us as well) and my dad fell at home.  He was alone and couldn't get up.

He has began to hallucinate again on his medications.  Please pray for him.  Pray for healing of his foot, (apparently, his other foot has been bothering him as well) and for clarity of mind.

Thank you!

No comments: