Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today is Thankful Thursday...and to be quite honest, I'm having a hard time being thankful.  I've had a pretty rough day...but I'm determined to find what I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful for my older 2 going to school today.  I was so tired after being up with "D" and "A" last night, I don't think I could have dealt too well with them at home all day today.

I'm thankful that I have nurses at the doctor's office that are available to answer any questions a sleep deprived mom can ask before determining that she, in fact, needs to bring the 2 boys in for a check-up.

I'm thankful that the last 2 times I've visited my doctor's office I've had 2 of the doctors there that I actually feel really comfortable with having.

I'm thankful that the doctors have these tests to help determine what is wrong with my boys and know what to do to treat them.

I'm thankful that Meijer has FREE Amoxicillin, especially after getting our 4th dose of it this week!  (4 boys = 4 doses)

I will be thankful when all 4 boys are in bed tonight so I don't have to hear all the whining and fighting they have been doing today since being home from school.

Thanks for joining me in finding things I'm thankful for today.  As hard as it was in the beginning for me to start this list, I've realized that it got easier as time went on...even with said boys fighting and whining!

Want to see more Thankful Thursday posts?  Visit Lori's Reflections.  Lori is hosting this week's Thankful Thursday for Iris from Grace Alone.

No comments: