Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 Women's Retreat

What an awesome time!
Our church hosted a Woman's Retreat this past weekend (Friday evening - Saturday afternoon).  It was a great time of fellowship.
My car load arrived later than I was supposed to, but still early.  We hustled through the set up and registration then headed off to dinner.  I was in charge of the media...I was so grateful to have other women there who had done this type of thing before!
W was so happy to get to know the women of our church.  We spent time in the evening on Friday just talking.  A couple of the women I already knew fairly well, and a couple that I didn't know well at all.  I have never laughed so hard...that's what it's all about.  Making friends and bonding with other women!
On Saturday, before lunch, there was a question and answer time.  At breakfast we were all given index cards to write a question on...the question could be about ANYTHING you wanted.  I was so excited when the question of "When is the next retreat?" came up!  How exciting that the women had so much fun that they were ready to start thinking about the next retreat!!
For those of you who didn't attend, I strongly encourage you to try and attend the next retreat.  It was SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments: