Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday



Today is Thankful Thursday.  So what am I thankful for today?

1.  I'm Thankful that I've had this week without my 2 oldest boys.  Even though I've missed them, it's given me a break and time to focus on God.  I've used this time away from them to dig down into myself and try and make some changes in my Spiritual life.

2.  I'm Thankful that in the past few days, my prayers have changed.  I've prayed more of what's on my heart than just few things.  I've prayed more often in the past few days than I have prayed in a while.

3.  I'm Thankful for people like Joyce Meyer, Benny Hinn, Beth Moore, and many more who have followed their calling and are Teaching things that I need to know.  And for Christian Television.

4.  I'm Thankful that even though my car's breaks are going to need to be replaced (rotars too), that I can still get out and about because we have been Blessed with 2 vehicles.

5.  I'm Thankful that even though I didn't want to go on Monday to Bible Study, that I felt the urging to go and that I actually went.  I was challenged and it was exactly what I needed!  Now I *KNOW* that I will follow through and going to the entire study we are currently doing (which is a tape series from a Ladies Conference...something about 4 P's...Praise, Purpose, People, & Passion).

If you are interested in seeing what others are Thankful for this Thursday, you can find them at Laurel's Blog

No comments: