Today I'm thankful for...
- Husband - I have the best husband in the world...ok, I may be biased, but I wouldn't know what your husband is like, I only know what mine is like :-) He is God's gift to me! I was shown in a vision at 16 what my husband would look like (a vague photo...no details)...so when I looked back at my journal when I was younger and saw the description of my husband, I was amazed at how God had shown him to me in a dream!
- My boys - my 4 boys are so special, they are a gift from God...I wasn't supposed to be able to have children in the first place, and yet I have 4 boys!
- Small Group - We meet every Wednesday at our house...it's such a great group of people
- Friday Morning Coffees - A group of us meet the 1st and 3rd Fridays at a local coffee shop. I enjoy the fellowship with these ladies. It's always such a fun time getting to know the ladies from our church and friends outside of church as well.
- Family - Since my dad died, I have realized that we really don't know how much time we have with one another. My father-in-law has spent some time in the hospital with COPD and one of my husband's aunt's is battling cancer. Family makes who you are...good or bad
So, what are you thankful for today?