Sunday, April 30, 2017

I know I don't blog that often...and it's ok.  I have to be ok with who I am and what I can accomplish!

Life seems to be moving full speed ahead.  Last fall, I started working at Office Depot in the copy and print center.  I do enjoy working back there, however, the hours of standing on my feet and being away from home when my family is home is what had propelled me to begin looking for another job.  I have recently accepted a position at one of the schools in our district as a Secretary for next year!  I'm super excited about the direction my life is moving towards.

I have felt the urge from time to time to blog, so we shall see if I continue or if I just pop in from time to time!  If you've stopped by, I would love to know you are still following me!





No comments: